Implementation of the IT project
The successful planning of the IT project, means developing a clear concept for implementation through certain stages and actions which
finally lead to creating new software and its maintenance plan.
The life cycle of software created by SharpSoft proceeds according to the following steps:
- Specification – the initial stage of every project means a close cooperation between us and our client in order
to determine requirements for the future software. We discuss what the company needs from our product and what business benefits
it can bring. Then, we prepare the implementation schedule, and after its acceptance by the client, we begin the process of our project
- Design – this stage starts with preliminary analysis, the effect of which is the internal model of system logic.
It is also time, when we design the architecture of the software as well as develop concept for interfaces. We use modern object-oriented methods,
which allow getting an appropriate visualization of the future results of our work.
- Programming – our project is ready for its implementation in certain programming environment. This leads to encoding individual
elements of the system, functionality of which has been previously discussed with the client.
- Testing – after integrating all individual programming modules, we follow testing stage which includes checking the individual
subsystems and software as a whole. The final product is subject to testing both by the client and our qualified testers.
- Reception – the designed software is presented to the client, and we follow the process of its implementation within the structures
of the company. This stage also involves conducting professional training for managers and employees, which also includes manuals of the system
as well as the way of managing it.
- Maintenance – after we accomplish the implementation process, we offer a complex support in order to get proper maintenance
of the software. We also control the level of server source use, create backups and conduct audits as well as we care about the reliability
of our system.